I love the following junk food: Nacho’s and fry bread from
But the gold standard in junk food is a Russell Stover’s Mint Dream (if you ever see one, buy it... then eat it... then write the company and tell them to make more!) A close second to Mint Dreams are Blue Diamond Smoked Almonds (although in many ways they are not junk food).
Tonight, I finished my last Mint Dream brought back from the U.S. this summer. It's going to be a long few months before I get more!
Earthquake: Yesterday (September 2) at around 3 pm our time a 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit Southwest Java (120 miles from here). We all felt it in Jakarta but it wasn't strong enough to do any damage, however residents in areas closer to the quake weren't so fortunate and we are saddened in hearing that 25 people were killed in those areas.
2 comments:
My weakness is a "Crispy Crunch" chocolate bar that you can only get in Canada. I always stock up and save them in my office for times when I need that special fix. Glad you guys are OK!
Ron
You know, if you had shared the chocolate mint treat when asked, you MIGHT have been able to partake of our stash of Skittles & Starbursts. Now I am going to have to think on it, knowing the mint chocolate bar is all gone. Lindt has a mint chocolate bar but it just isn't the same (available here in Indo).
Post a Comment