Just over two years ago, we spent 2 weeks in Australia and I walked away raving about it as it seemed to have about everything: beaches, open spaces, friendly people etc.... This Spring break we went to New Zealand's south island with the Comrie family (friends and colleagues from SPH)... and as much as I loved Australia, I now love New Zealand more. lthough they are limited and don't do the places justice, here's a few pictures to confirm why:
 |
| Janet and I at Milford sound (sorry about the glare off my head :) |
 |
| The road to Milford Sound |
 |
| The boys and I on the glacier walk at Franz Josef Glacier |
 |
| In the Glacier |
 |
| Jet boat ride at Queenstown |
 |
| Neil before the Super 15 professional rugby match |
 |
| All the kids on the Moeraki Boulders |
No comments:
Post a Comment